Stacyc Brushless 16eDrive GasGas Factory Replica E-Bike for Ages 5-7
Stacyc Brushless 16eDrive KTM Factory Replica E-Bike for Ages 5-7
The ALL NEW Brushless 16” eDRIVE comes stock with the new High-Output Brushless Motor right out of the box. This new upgraded motor packs a punch with additional low-end power and torque allowing for more aggressive riding on more varied terrain.
The STACYC 16eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with some experience on a balance bike and are a little taller and/or more familiar with riding STACYC Stability Cycles and need a larger platform. Your child should have an inseam of 18” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the STACYC 16eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
Perfect for 5-7 year old rippers under 75 lbs, with 18-24" inseam.
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded and Heat Treatment
- 16” Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 17″
- Weight: 20lbs with battery
- High Output Brushless Motor
High Output Brushless Motor
- 20% more power and than original 16eDRIVE
- 10% more efficient than original 16eDRIVE
- Increased durability
- No fuse
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode ~ 5mph
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7.5mph
- High/Advanced mode ~ 13mph (with stock gear ratio)
Industrial Grade Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger
- 1 battery and charger included
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax Voltage (18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time*
- 30-60 charge time
*Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
GasGas Color, Trim and Graphics
Color and graphics inspired by the GasGas factory machines.
Light Weight - 20 pounds
- Child can pick up bike and manage on their own after a fall or dropped bike.
- Child is able to quickly build bike handling skills, with bike weight less than half of their body weight.
- Easy for any family member to manage bike and transport in vehicle.
Race-inspired ergonomic placement for proper body and foot positioning to teach proper bike riding skills.
Ultra-Low Seat Height
Inspires riding confidence by allowing riders feet to be firmly planted on the ground.
Allows child to "dab" foot easily when off balance.
- True power curve built into throttle programming.
- Teaches child how to operate a twist throttle and manage power output.
- Not a push button toy or on/off power curve.
Quick Change Lithium-Ion Battery
- Removable power tool style interface.
- Allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time.
- Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and not afraid of.
Stacyc vs. Bicycle
- Ability to learn bike handling skills confidently without having to pedal at the same time will accelerate a young rider's confidence.
- Ability to reach the ground comfortably allows riders to learn without training wheels.
- Extend ride time by increasing fun factor.
- Kids 5-7 are typically willing to ride further than on a traditional pedal bike.
- Similar weight to kids BMX bikes.